Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whenever I do a search and click on a search item it redirects me to daytotals.com. How do I fix thi

go to http://www.downloads.com and search for "hijack this"



it will rid of any hijacker programs on your pc. after you run it, you'll have to go into your internet properties and type in your home page again as it will be blank. good luck



Whenever I do a search and click on a search item it redirects me to daytotals.com. How do I fix this?



goto



C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers



\etc



right click -%26gt; hosts -%26gt; open -%26gt; wordpad



I don't think there should be anything but:



127.0.0.1 localhost



I'm not sure because mine is modified to accommodate my http server.



If you can't find it there Internet Explorer most likely has been hacked.



Download and try using Firefox. It's free, it works better and runs faster than Internet Explorer anyway. I'm a web developer and designer and I prefer it over IE anyday.



Hope that fixes your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++