Friday, November 27, 2009

Has anyone else had a problem with the Myspace login redirecting to the google homepage?

I have some friends who are able to log in...and others who are having the same problem I am. Is this some type of virus?



Has anyone else had a problem with the Myspace login redirecting to the google homepage?windows media player



Several people are having the redirect to google problem. There is no known cause or fix yet...



Download myspaceim and use it to log into your account. It doesn't seem to be a virus...it seems to be a code problem on myspaces end. I have done everything short of formatting and reinstalling windows to find a reason for the problem on my pc and desktop. Its not my account cause I can access it outside my home and with www.sureproxy.com. The easiest way to fix(bandaid) the problem is to use MyspaceIm to log in and browse.



Has anyone else had a problem with the Myspace login redirecting to the google homepage?windows live messenger internet explorerOK GUYS I FINALLY GOT THE ANSWER I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS RESET YOUR INTERNET OR DSL ADAPTER SO IT WILL CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND IT SHOULD LET YOU LOG IN Report It


Did they follow a link or did they type in the address themselves? If they followed a link, go to http://www.myspace.com immediately and change your password because you might have logged into a phishing site and they now have your password and will hack your account.
Yes, It sounds like they typed the URL wrong. They just have the owner of the fake site a couple bucks and their username and password at the same time.
You're not alone! I've been having the same problem since yesterday afternoon. Glad I ran upon this site, and I now know it's not only "just me" :)
Having the same problem here too. Definitely not a phishing problem...only thing that works is the myspaceIM.
Being a victim of this selective problem I went hunting for an answer myself. It's relatively new so that usually means it'll take a while before someone finds the remedy. What the general consensus displays is that there's a problem with DNS servers not working with MySpace.
yeah this happened to me too a couple days ago. i was like "what?" I've heard some suggestions about using myspaceim or sites to login. try that out!
I've had this problem too. It's wierd; only at home on our network. At work, on my computer it's fine. I login and go to the home page; but at home, I get redirected to Google's search page. I'd love a fix. I emailed MySpace, but no reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++