Friday, November 20, 2009

My site is working fine on some internet connections and on some it redirects to the domain parking

It's working fine on some and on some it re directs to the parking page. Is this the problems from domain bookers or hosting providers...Do suggest me I am in great tension.



My site is working fine on some internet connections and on some it redirects to the domain parking page..?opera browser



Most likely a domain booker problem, i would contact them with the problem



My site is working fine on some internet connections and on some it redirects to the domain parking page..?microsoft windows internet explorer



The two things to check are your index.htm and your dns definitions, of course. Most likely the dns definitions - make sure you got 'em for all the domain/subdomain names you're hitting, pointing to the same page! (Give your names room to wiggle?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++