Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How to stop your Yahoo email address from looping or being redirected?

I keep receivng email messages stating that my mail was not delivered. After looking at this mail delivery message I am seeing that someone is using my email address sending bogus emails using my account. How do I stop this? This is happening everyday. This is my yahoo account.



How to stop your Yahoo email address from looping or being redirected?microsoft powerpoint



1. The first thing is always sign out when not using PC or using Yahoo. 2. Another thing Change Password.3. If you have always on internet, disconnect when done each day.



How to stop your Yahoo email address from looping or being redirected?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



You can either change your password or create another user name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++