Friday, November 27, 2009

When I type www.youtube.com into my browswer it redirects me to uk.youtube.com, how do i fix this?

Please help me! It's soooo irritating!



When I type www.youtube.com into my browswer it redirects me to uk.youtube.com, how do i fix this?uninstall internet explorer



On the Top right corner of the page, there is a "Site" link....



Click it and select "Global"



When I type www.youtube.com into my browswer it redirects me to uk.youtube.com, how do i fix this?microsoft.com internet explorer



try just typing youtube.com
Hi, Shelby:



I checked your Yahoo profile and it did not say what country in which you live. If you live in the UK, or use an internet provider in the UK, then the .www will automatically route you to the in-country site (provided there is one). If you are in the US, and are being directed to uk.youtube.com, then I'm not sure what's up (unless you are using an IP spoofer and picked a UK-based IP address).



Maybe someone else can find a more creative answer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++