Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When I go to search for something on yahoo or google, it redirects me to a different site. What caus

If I search something and click on a result, it will take me somewhere like monstermarketplace.com or ebay. I think it is spyware, but have no clue what to look for. I have run McAfee several times, and it has not detected it.



When I go to search for something on yahoo or google, it redirects me to a different site. What causes this?windows xp service



try another program like lavasoft ad-aware or superantispyware. also i don't know if mcaffee is that effective anymore. i use AVG (google it to find it). it's free and i've never had any problems with it.



When I go to search for something on yahoo or google, it redirects me to a different site. What causes this?microsoft xp internet explorer



try a program called NoAdware. it works well with those hard to get rid of bugs.



You might also want to try HijackThis. Its works wonders .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++