Friday, November 20, 2009

I am logged into my yahoo mail but i just keep getting redirected to another page?

The page reads "WElcome to the new virtual server". Anyone encountering similar problems? I really need to check my mail urgently~~



I am logged into my yahoo mail but i just keep getting redirected to another page?internet explorer



probably ad-ware....sign out and install ad-ware and spybot from download.com or google em.....dont stay logged in on yahoo if you are not using....also get 'ccleaner' from their website (google it and it should be the first one)...run it...it will clear everything.....all these program are free.



I am logged into my yahoo mail but i just keep getting redirected to another page?microsoft office internet explorer



it sounds to me you might have some spyware. did you open something you shouldent have? go to lavasoft.com and download ad aware se personal edition it's free. also if you use internet explorer i recomend getting the firefox browser from mozilla.com it's a bit more secure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++