Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For som reason when I go to a website I get redirected to another place.?

If I click on a link at yahoo it doesn't take me to where I'm suppose to be going. It will say jump and take me to a whole different website. That happens for every link I click on. Please help!!



For som reason when I go to a website I get redirected to another place.?microsoft live



Try super antispyware found at http://www.superantispyware.com



For som reason when I go to a website I get redirected to another place.?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



u might be infected by a malware. get some anti-malware or a spyware buster.



there's another probability: U might have installed some site's toolbar. Some are known to cause this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++