Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When ever I click on a link produced by google, I get redirected. How can I eliminate this internal

I think that you might have some spyware on your computer. Do you have any anti-spyware protection. If you do then it may not be good enough.



If I were you, I would avail myself of the free trials of some good anti-spyware programs such as CounterSpy.



Try their free 15 day trial of the full system and see what it picks up.



It cannot hurt to try and unlike anti-virus programs, you can run more than one on your computer.



Regards, Zyfert



http://spyware.cybersprout.com



When ever I click on a link produced by google, I get redirected. How can I eliminate this internal issue?microsoft word download



Coud you detail a bit more? For example, to where are you redirected? Is Google a blocked site for you accidently? We'd need more information.



EDIT: This could very well be spyware or a virus. There's no simple explanation I can offer. It seems like you've already done this simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++