Friday, November 20, 2009

What happened to Yahoo Games Pool ? I cant get into ANY room, it keeps redirecting me back to Games

I have been playing YGames Pool for 5 years, this is the first time I am having such extreme difficulty getting into a room. And I pay the $7.95 per month for "all-star" status. Help me !! I have restarted, rebooted, and all day long the same thing. Im forced to go play at MSN's Zone.com, and its an inferior game.



What happened to Yahoo Games Pool ? I cant get into ANY room, it keeps redirecting me back to Games Home?windows explorer



This is really simple to fix. The reason why it is happening is because Internet Explorer had a new update that automatically disables "add-ons"



To fix:



Open the internet explorer browser



Click "tools" on the menu bar



Click "manage add-ons"



Click "enable or disable add-ons"



Enable java related items



Close and restart the browser



Problem solved



What happened to Yahoo Games Pool ? I cant get into ANY room, it keeps redirecting me back to Games Home?microsoft zune internet explorer



That is strange. I have tried playing pool too and there is something wrong. Maybe you should send feedback or something.
My husband plays all the time and says that ever since Yahoo changed, he's had problems, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++