Friday, November 20, 2009

If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a n

I get this when I try to go to my email in Yahoo and other email sites. I recently removed McAfee and installed Trend. I have been having this problem since then. I think there is something that is either still there from McAfee or Trend is causing the problem. Any thoghts on how I can fix this?



If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting to a new URL?microsoft updates



If it is Trend, you will have to go into the Console and tell it to allow the sites. If it is McAfee, make sure the Firewall from it is not still running. Did you do a full Add/Remove from the control panel? Also, the program had to be turned off with the Icon in the taskbar. If you know how, get into the registry and remove anything with McAfee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++