Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is there any way to prevent my search engine (yahoo) from redirecting to other sites.?

Any time I click on a website it takes me to a completely different website



Is there any way to prevent my search engine (yahoo) from redirecting to other sites.?windows xp professional



it's not your search engine doing this, you have some browser hijacker. if you have anti spyware run a scan immediately and delete everything it finds. IF you don't use anti-spyware yet, you can download it at http://www.2-spyware.com/anti-spyware



Is there any way to prevent my search engine (yahoo) from redirecting to other sites.?windows xp home internet explorer



Ohh, Your computer has attacked by virus . Install Anti virus and scan your computer now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++