Friday, November 20, 2009

Can not see text on e-mails or im. when I open my yahoo page i see a URL message says redirecting.?

when I sent e-mails reciever does n it see my text. page empty. when I open my e-mails. no rext page empty. can not see text sending or recieving ims. when i open browser i see a message about URL be redirected. only stays for a secound. how do I fix all this?



Can not see text on e-mails or im. when I open my yahoo page i see a URL message says redirecting.?ireland



For IM and Mail Seeing Messages.



How to enable JavaScript in my browser.



In order to view Yahoo Mail on the website, you will need to have JavaScript enabled in



your browser. To do so, please follow the instructions below:



Internet Explorer 6 %26amp; 7



Select 'Tools' from the top menu Choose 'Internet Options' Click on the 'Security' tab



Click on 'Custom Level' Scroll down until you see section labled 'Scripting' Under 'Active



Scripting', select 'Enable' and click OK



Mozilla Firefox 1.5 %26amp; 2



Select 'Tools' from the top menu Choose 'Options' Choose 'Content' from the top



navigation Select the checkbox next to 'Enable JavaScript' and click OK



If you are still experiencing problems viewing the Yahoo Mail after ensuring that



JavaScript is enabled in your browser, please check if you have any or security software



installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++