Friday, November 27, 2009

Hi! Can anyone help me with my rapidshare problem? When I click on an RS link, I'm redirected t

The site I was redirected to is www.serials.ws. I suspected it was a computer virus but my anti-virus software does not detect it. If anyone had the same problem and solved it, please let me know how you did it. Thanks



Hi! Can anyone help me with my rapidshare problem? When I click on an RS link, I'm redirected to another site.microsoft office



By clicking on RS link it should take you directly to the download page. Not to any other website, like serials.ws. This must be some spyware or malware that has affected your computer, spyware like these often redirects users from google results to some other websites which are filled with harmful scripts, an example.



There is great number of distinction between spyware/malware or virus. In simple term Virus corrupts the computer program, whereas spyware/malware just spies and logs all the details of your computer (like browsing to bank websites, your email account's username and password, credit card number) as their name suggest. Antivirus is no good to remove spyware/malware, they often fail with this.



So download this file from Prevx.com, let it scan your computer and it will notify you if you have any spyware or malware, but it won't remove it ( http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?grab=... ). Or else directly jump to Ad-aware available from this link http://www.lavasoftusa.com/, which scan, and clean your computer completely for free.



Overall Prevx is the best spyware remover, only if you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++