Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have a Trojan horse. Whenever I try and search on Google, and I click on a search thing, it redire

It usually redirects me to Ebay, Monster marketplace, or other sites like that. I tried running a scan with Norton, and it didn't detect anything. I also tried CwShredder, and it didn't find anything either.



I have a Trojan horse. Whenever I try and search on Google, and I click on a search thing, it redirects me.?windows firewall



Google doesn't suck at all, like the first person said, since they are searching for sites that are malicious.



To get rid of the trojan, go to http://www.avast.com



From there find the Home Free Edition. Go through the easy free registration process, download it and scan your PC. it should find viruses and alert you when it finds one. If you have questions please email me at ssavoy@gmail.com



I have a Trojan horse. Whenever I try and search on Google, and I click on a search thing, it redirects me.?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



simple stop using google, it sucks anway



as for the virus part, save all of the important data from you HD, and reboot your OS
scan ur computer for spyware/adware
You need Hijack This. Download it from the page below, and run it. It is great at finding browser hijacks.
You might have to completely wipe everything of your computer and do a new installation of Windows XP. This will get rid of anything whch is lying dormant.
go to your control panel--%26gt;add remove programs--%26gt; and uninstall the marketing programs you inadvertently downloaded like whenyoushop, webmonkey etc. check your program listing and edit it.
i like www.bullguard.com best cos if you need help u can get live chat and they will also look at the problem and chat/describe specific fixs and/or send an email with helpful directions .



other services like mc afee or norton charge for telephone support and offer no other chat or help feature.you have to research the problem and design your own fix with a knowledge base.



get bullguard.good luck



modi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++