Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've just downloaded the new yahoo toolbar but now it redirects me to the American yahoo sites?

Example, if i click sport, in the old toolbar it would have taken me to the english sports page, but now i face myself with the Black Cats and New York Red Bulls or whatever



I certainly didn't change the settings, but does anyone know how to revert back to UK?



I've just downloaded the new yahoo toolbar but now it redirects me to the American yahoo sites?windows explorer



no me too ill have to sort this one



found out go to home page and top of page click uk and ireland when it appears click make yahoo your home page and presto back on the uk yahoo sorry about that but you caught me unaware with that question.



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++