Friday, November 20, 2009

Every time i try 2 play halo 2 on my 360 it redirects me 2 my account manager but i have xbox live g

when you press "play game" it will go to a picture ox xbox the original screen and it will say yoy logged in. after loading it should go to the main menu. choose a charcter and then a gamertag that should do it if not direct to 1-800-4My-Xbox



Every time i try 2 play halo 2 on my 360 it redirects me 2 my account manager but i have xbox live gold help?!internet explorer 7



WoW that really sucks you should call or look that up on bungie or something about that. really i dont know what to do bout that sorry???



Every time i try 2 play halo 2 on my 360 it redirects me 2 my account manager but i have xbox live gold help?!microsoft word internet explorer



Did you switch your account over to the 360 XBL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++