Friday, November 20, 2009

If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting new UR

I can not view any messages that i get on yahoo mail or myspace. It comes up with that message above. I can click on the mail thing to view it but i can not see what is in the message itsself. I have Windows and internet explorer if that helps at all



If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from automatically redirecting new URL.?microsoft vista



I'm sorry that I can't help you, but I just had to say that you are not alone. I am having the EXACT same problem. I also cannot use any of the gray buttons (Delete, Reply, Send, etc). Please let me know if you find a fix for this. Thanks.



Bryan



bmcnulty@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++